Went to MacRitchie's Reservoir yesterday.. At around 5 p.m. was suppose to jog and exercise but recently my father took a liking for photography and picture taking. So he lend me one of his camera and I took pictures of scenery, people and some animals. Heres the few pictures I took while I was there:

A tree with the sun shining above.
a lady and a man, who came here to exercise and have a chat.
Monkeys scratching each other to make the other feel comfortable. The dude lying down is staring at me O.O bleh. I did took some pictures of the monkeys at another area. But apparently, theres many people jogging around there, which make them quite afraid of coming out.
A group of 6 girls, was exercising. When they pass by me, I don't know what they are talking about, with that sudden conversation. They were chatting and giggling while jogging and they didn't notice the monkey standing there on the ground. One of the girls notice him and immediately let out a scream " Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! " ROFL so loud sia.
Other than that, theres male adults jogging around to keep themselves fit. Theres also female adults exercising too, to maintain a good figure, i guess.
For the past few days, i walk around lifelessly, with the dead dreaded eyes with THICK black circles. I m breaking off from my addiction to computer games, controlling it in amount, and to prevent myself from staying up late. I should look more like a human boy by the next week.
Anyway, sorry for not updating for the past few days. School will re-open soon. And maybe, I hope it will be fun.



0 comments:
Post a Comment