In My shoes, just to see, what its like, to be me,
I'll be you, lets trade shoes
Just to see what It'll be like to,
Feel your pain, you feel mine,
Go Inside each other's mind,
Just to see, what we find..
Look at shit through each other's eyes..
But don't let them say you ain't beautiful...
They can all get ----ed just stay true to you...
Went for Scout event : Joti, today!
It was great! Made many overseas scouts as friends through the internet
Eg. - from Australia, New Zealand , etc.
And they would be coming over to Singapore for World Jamboree (another scout event)
Achieved a Souvenir badge for my uniform, which fitted nicely above my unit badge and NPC 2008 souvenir badge :D
Also, we played WII while waiting for our turn to use the comp for chatting.
I participated in some crazy yet funny games ! : Burp (shaking the WII control to see who could produce a burp strong enough to blow up the whole city) I dealt the most damage to Paris. Fart Wars (Some crazy rabbit farting in the air to fly...) Blowing up the TNT, and Bumper Cars (My Favorite since young!)
Okay here is one of the conversation on MIRC (while making friends) :
Rachel(Not the real name): Hi
Kevin: Hey there
Rachel: Where are you from?
Kevin: Singapore, how about you?
Rachel: I m from Aus :)
Kevin: Cool.
Rachel: How old are you?
Kevin: 14, what about you?
Rachel: (without answering my question) Are u hot?
Kevin: I don't know how to judge myself
Rachel: Lol
----
1. Joti is to make friends with scouts from overseas via the internet.
2. This isn't the type of online session where you get interested in the opposite gender.
----
Didn't go to Javiel's Church today due to a family dinner with some relatives from malaysia.
But, I will be participating in an event with him and his friends at Vivo City tomorrow :D
After that, Cousin came to my house and I played DotA while he watched.
"Lately I've been hard to reach... I've been too long on my own...
Everybody has.. a private world, where they can be.. alone...
Are you calling me? Are you trying to get through?
Are you reaching out for me? I'm reaching out for you..." - Beautiful by Eminem
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Frozen in time Kevin Tan at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment