BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Changed the blogskin again for the third time.

Wednesday:

Played with Sec 3s Krisfossen and Jolian on Garena
Had fun, though we met alot of jackass while playing.

Thursday:

Went to PL Jolian's House to do the Scouting for food poster.
They were playing wintermaul.
While the other scouts and I were walking around/working on the poster.
Sheng Hong keep touching the dog's ****.
Nothing better to do sia lol.

Friday:

Scout in the morning,
done backwoodsman cooking.
I had to do it with the rest of the sec 1s since I did not achieved standard yet.
I definitely had fun burning wood and dried leaves,to cook our food.
Also, a few other sec 2s and I used spades and shovels to dig the fire pit.
I tell you, it wasn't easy though it seem like it was.
It beats Physical training anyways.

Went for tuition at 7:30 p.m.
Get the weird feeling everytime whenever I go for tuitions.

Saturday:

Scout meeting in the morning again.
This time, we had to distribute the 'Scouting for food' flyer to the neighbourhood around st. Gabriel's while informing them of detailed stuffs.

Slack infront of Scout den.
Dismiss.
Slot the flyers into some mailboxes.

Play at playground for awhile
Thereafter, went back home.
Stone...
Stone...
Stone...
Dota...
Eat...
Dota...
Halo...
Stone...
Go out
went back
Sleep.

Sian.
Must find people to loiter outside le.

Today:

In the morning, ate roti prata at Jalan Kayu.
Sleep in the afternoon,
Went for swimming at serangoon garden country club
Come back and blog.
SIAN LAR.

Nothing to type also...

0 comments: