Monday :
usual school day, nothing special
Tuesday :
Finally got a grasp of the maths chapter : Linear, simultaneous and quadratic graphs.
And as usual, nothing special happened.
Wednesday :
Zhi Xin.... bloody extra... He only befriends people who are good in academy, or have authority like the teachers. Hes not a teacher's pet as his academic studies suck ass. And for the rest of us, he insults bluntly, when our backs are turned against him.
Raasith didn't bring his Geog file. The geog teacher asked for an explanation. He says "I forgot to bring"
Zhi Xin extra and say "No lah, he purposely don't want to bring"
Raasith says "Maybe someone took it!"
Zhi Xin : "Who would want to take your stupid file?" (like as if your own file isn't stupid).
Michael and I foresee that Zhi Xin will get bashed in NS, Cause, if Zhi Xin wants to be an Officer / Platoon Commander, and he starts to extra, no one will like it, and they will spit at this action.
But really, the truth in becoming a high ranking personnel in NS is to be Attentive, Humble, Honest, Obedient, Well-built And scored well for Secondary and JC/poly Academics.
Zhi Xin also said this to me which made me boil:" Kevin, I suggest you better not hang with Michael or your studies will suck shit"
D*ckhead.
He said that before mid-year.
After mid-year examinations,
I scored WAY higher than him.
Pfft. "Don't hang with michael or your studies will suck"
Well said.
Before recess,
I quarrelled and started a fight with Neeteesh
Cause I thought he wasn't happy with me,
when he gave me that kind of looks on Tuesday.
I was sent out by RayMaths. And when the teacher left, I shouted "NEETTEEESSH!!!"
Javiel knows that. I don't give a damn to Zhi Xin.
Javiel asked me "Lolol oi why u shout until like that?"
Zhixin said bluntly again " Siao ar? u crazy issit? shout until so loud, other classes still having lesson leh"
"Diam lar. Of course I know other classes still having lessons." This was what formed in my head.
He did said something that is lame, which I've almost heard.
Well after that, I confronted Neeteesh with a metal ruler. Lol. Yeayea, you guys would be thinking i should have gotten hold of a real weapon or I would look like a retard. But, if I do use the Iron rod under my table, I will be punished.
The metal ruler is sharp enough to cut through the skin.
I realised that Neeteesh was unhappy with Michael, not me.
Yep, my fault then. Misunderstood.
I was a little too aggressive at that time.
But I cooled down.
Thursday :
Can't remember anything... should be the same as any other days.
I got 12/20 for maths test.
1) I don't know the formula to answer the 1st question (-6 Marks)
2) I forget to write the equation on the graph I did for question no. 2. (-2 Marks)
ZZZZZzzzzzz
Friday....
Scouts..
I didn't attend the meeting for a few weeks, since I went to Paris.
Zhi Xin again extra when we were building the flag pole, but at least he told me this "You didn't attend many meetings, thats why"
During the Axe and Parang practical test,
I scored better than last year's. I hacked the wood with accuracy and strength, getting the job done quick
A picture of the wood which I hacked with the axe.
The rest of the scouts had a little difficulty - either being inaccurate or not apply enough force.
Next was splitting the wood into two with the axe.
The wood Split into two.
No problem with that :D
Sheng Hong, the Care-taker, of the axes.
Saturday :
Woke up 8 am plus, ate my breakfast and went to East Coast Park, outing with primary schoolmates of 6C.
Had to meet up at McDonald.
I didn't knew that theres 1 bus near my house which I can take to east coast...
And so, I took the MRT to Kembengam (or whatever is that place) for 30+ mins.
After arriving, I still had to walk East.... zzzz I thought very near... so I walk.
Walk until buay tahan, Reach dont know where... Bukit something.
Then finally took the Taxi.... zzz little did I know that East Coast is FAR from Bukit something.
wth....
Reach McDonald le. It was crowded and I felt that many 6Cs school mates are here already.
I called Cody to ask where is he located at.
Cody :" Wait at the Counter there, I come"
Wait for a moment... then an Sms read :
" Come to Smoking Area "
Went outside...
Saw Cody... Thought the guys around him are his friends, since I dont recognise them.
But nope... Only him alone there...
Sat there, and asked him "whos coming?"
He said " I dont know, Fu Xiang and (forgot his name) is here "
Skip ~ boring waiting.
Benson and one guy came.
William , and 2 other guys who i recognise but not know their name, came.
First thing that William asked was "Cody, how many zhar bor coming?"
Cody:" Ermmm... Dont know.... I think Vigi only"
William :" HARRRR? ONLY ONE ZHAR BOR only?"
Cody:"yeah...."
William : " Wtf? You say alot people will come de, then only 1 girl come?"
Cody : (no reply)
William :" Then wheres the free drinks you will sponsor?"
Cody :" (Lol) yea later"
Someone said " The free drink is the Bicycle uncle sponsor one "
William : " Wth? wat free drink from uncle?"
Skip.... ~ wait for quite awhile...
From What I heard, they said a few girls promised to come, saying something like " Yeah yeah, I will come " But in the end never turn up.
Cody then told Vigi that she would be the only girl attending.
Vigi doesn't want to go to a all boy and one girl outing (cause it would make her feel weird or something), so also dont want to go le...
William : " Walao! No girl come! What kind of organiser are you? (tries to punch Cody in a 'friendly' manner)"
I got pissed.... Bring camera there, take care of it so well... also cannot snap much photo.
Alistair in the end also never come... For a reason which maybe Only I knows.
haha
Then Cycling.... cycle for about one and a half hour, I became exhausted.. I thought everyone is infront of me...
But some are behind and some are infront...
Shirt became really sweaty and smelly.
I'll try to post the 6 pictures on facebook.....
Sunday:
Normal day. Slept till 10 am then wake up.
Eat, study, sleep again, go for tuition, parents bring me to sushi tei, eat, go home, then study and finish my remaining homework.
Now... To facebook.....
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Whole week
Frozen in time Kevin Tan at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment